Covid-19 Support Directory for Individuals and Businesses

I’ve put together a ‘directory’ for all Coronavirus related issues. Please feel free to share, I hope it will be helpful.

As always, my team and I are here to help so please do get in touch if you need assistance. Also, please let me know if there is a community group or contact you think would be useful to add to this list



  • Displaying Symptoms:

Check if they are Coronavirus symptoms here:

Get in touch with NHS by using NHS 111 online, then calling 111 only if necessary. Information of self-isolation timescales here:


  • Dealing with Employers:

If you have been told to self-isolate, obtain NHS note from this website .

If you feel that your workplace is unsafe please contact Health and Safety Executive (independent regulator) via online form ( or by calling 0300 003 1647.


  • Support for Extremely Vulnerable Person:

If you have a medical condition that makes you extremely vulnerable, you can register yourself or someone can do so on your behalf so that the government can provide support. You will be asked for your NHS number but it is not essential:


  • Shielding Support:

North Lincolnshire Council are registering those who are shielding and need help: Call 01724 297000 then select option ‘0’ for Covid-19 Support, or fill in the following form: .


  • Morrisons does "Morrisons Food Boxes" for people who are self-isolating:


  • Asda does a "volunteer shopping card" that can make it easier for someone to shop on your behalf:


  • AGE UK North East Lincolnshire:

Providing wellbeing checks, food deliveries, advice at 01472 344976


  • Report Anti-Social Behaviour:

Ring 101 to record non-emergency crime with the police, or fill-up the form below to report a breach of coronavirus measures


  • Volunteer:

You can still apply to volunteer for the Council. Fill in the following form: .



  • Universal Credit:

To apply, call 0800 328 5644 or complete online form at


  • Employment and Support Allowance:

Check eligibility ( then call Jobcentre plus at 0800 169 0350


  • Can’t pay bills because of Covid-19:

Call HMRC Payment Support Service at 0300 200 3835.






  • NL Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services:

For carers of children, contact Duty Team if concerned at 01724 408460. Contact Access Team on 01724 382015 for 16 and over.


  • MIND:

Confidential Listening Service provided. Call 01724 279500,


  • Ongo Talk:

Free counselling and life-coaching for areas of Scunthorpe. Please use postcode checker before using here: (

Form here:


  • Scunthorpe Community Mental Health Team:

Part of NHS Trust. Call 01724 270363 for help or referral to specialists.






  • PPE Hotline:

NHS Workers should call 08000 915 9964 or email if you are concerned about equipment shortages. Emails will be answered within one hour.


  • Care homes that need PPE:

Supply Disruption Hotline - 0800 915 9965, or email

Childcare Providers Support: If you need help with childcare places or resources, call 01724 298298 or email .




  • Read my latest business support update here:


  • Sign up for future business support updates:


  • Government coronavirus business advice:


  • Struggling to understand furlough and other Government policies?

Get in touch with my office via my email


  • Struggling to Pay Taxes:

Call 0800 024 1222 or use online Webchat . Covers Self-Assessment Payments, VAT Employers PAYE and Corporation Tax


  • Reclaim Statutory Sick Pay:

HMRC expects the law to change to allow small businesses to reclaim SSP for those self-isolating. No changes yet but please subscribe to my business updates to find out when this will be:





Stay safe and strong.